DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION OF TERMS
In these terms and conditions unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings: ‘you’ ‘your’ ‘yours’ ‘yourself’ – means the customer or contractor to whom we have agreed to provide the Services; ‘we’ ’our’ ’ourselves’ ‘us’ – means Fourresults Cleaning Services Limited of 2517 Southern AvenueTemple Hills,MD 20748.
‘the Services’ – means the cleaning and other related services detailed in our estimate, quotation or customer contract. Unless otherwise specifically agreed, the Services will only be provided on a Business Day;
‘the Charges‘ – the charges payable by you for the provision of the Services in accordance with this Agreement;
‘this Agreement’ – means this agreement with you for the provision of the Services detailed in our estimate, quotation or customer contract;
‘these Terms’ – means these terms and conditions to which this Agreement for the supply of the Services is strictly subject.
All other words and expressions are to be given their normal English meaning taken in the context of the Agreement and these Terms.
Any reference to a clause shall mean a clause of these Terms unless otherwise stated.
These Terms apply to this Agreement to the exclusion of any Terms that you may seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
This terms and conditions is subject to change from time to time. When we make any form of change to this terms and conditions, you will be notified in any of the following ways if such changes occur:
(i) By sending you an e-mail message to the e-mail address you recently provided to us,
(ii) By sending a PUSH notification or in-an app notification
(iii) By prominently publishing a notice of changes to the Website
(iv) By requiring you to tick the box indicating your agreement to the updated terms.
The continued use of any of the websites or services following any applicable notice of such material changes shall indicate your confirmation of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
We may also post additional policies or privacy statements that relate to certain parts of the websites or services, and your access to and use of such websites or services is considered your approval and consent to those additional privacy policies or reports.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
How Fourresults Cleaning Services uses your information
We usually use your information to:
Facilitate the creation of and securing your user account;
2. Define you as a user in our system;
3. Providing, customizing and improving the services;
4. Provide feedback and user base demographics of third parties listed on websites or services;
5. To communicate with you about your use of the services for your benefit;
6. Development of new products and services,
7. Tracking the use of websites and services;
8. Personalize the ad you view and recommend content;
9. Backup our systems and enable emergency recovery;
10. Fulfillment of your inquiries and providing customer support;
11. Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the services and your user preferences and behaviors, as well as for other marketing purposes of the Fourresults Cleaning Services using your contact information;
12. Defend, investigate, prevent and potentially take action against possible fraudulent, unauthorised or unlawful activities;
13. To respond to claims that the content of the website is inauthentic, false or otherwise violates the rights of third parties;
14. Respond to your enquiries for customer service;
15. Protect our rights and the rights of other users;
By ordering Fourresults Cleaning Services by telephone, e-mail, fax or it’s website, the Client agrees to be bound by Fourresults Cleaning Services terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions represent a contract between Fourresults Cleaning Services and the Client.
• The Client agrees that any use of the Company’s services, including placing an order for services by telephone, email or website forms shall constitute the Client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the Client.
• No variation or alteration of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing by a director of the Company.
• provide the Services with reasonable care and skill;
• provide the Services to a reasonable standard in accordance with the agreed cleaning specification and the recognized standards and codes of practice applicable at the time of carrying out the Services;
• perform the Services within a reasonable time; and
• ensure that you have free and unencumbered title to any goods and materials supplied to you as part of the Services.
• co-operate fully with us and provide us with all information reasonably required by us;
• provide us with 7 days’ notice in writing of any change of your name, address or other contact details;
• provide us with full and safe access to your property for the purposes of providing the Services;
• provide free of charge all necessary lighting, hot water and other facilities reasonably required by us to perform the Services;
• provide us with suitable and safe accommodation for the storage of such equipment and supplies as we need to leave on your premises for the purposes of carrying out the Services; and
• obtain all necessary permissions, licenses and consents that may be required to enable us to perform the Services, the cost of which shall be your sole responsibility.
ESTIMATES AND QUOTATIONS
Any estimate or quotation that we give you for the provision of the Services is current at the time and will remain open for acceptance for a period of 90 days from its date. Your acceptance can be verbal or in writing. If you wish to accept after the expiry of that period, it may be subject to an additional charge for any changes that have occurred since the estimate or quotation was given.
If following acceptance you terminate this Agreement (for whatever reason), you will be liable to pay us for all work done up to the date of termination and for all goods and materials already purchased or ordered by us for use in the provision of the Services.
The following are the payment mode for any service rendered:
1. Payment is requested on completion on the day of the cleaning session.
2. Payment can be made in cash on completion of the service.
3. Payment can be made by cheque payable to Fourresults Cleaning Services on completion of the service. If paying by cheque, cheque guaranty card is required and the Client will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonored cheque.
4. Payment can be made with debit or credit card over the phone (This need to be made in advance). If payment is made by credit card 3% surcharge will apply. Fourresults Cleaning Services will not share the Client’s card details with a third party.
5. The Client’s agrees and authorizes Fourresults Cleaning Services to charge any outstanding amount owed to Fourresults Cleaning Services with regards to the cleaning services provided plus parking and congestion charges fees (if any) and up to the total amount of the booked services to the debit/credit card the Client’s has provided.
6. Client understands that any ‘late payments’ may be subject to additional charges.
7. If payment is not made after 30 days of invoice, then the account will be passed to a collections agency, after which a charge of 15% on top of the initial invoice due, will be added to the debt. You agree as part of this contract to pay this sum which represents our reasonable costs in collecting the unpaid amounts.
REVIEW OF THE CHARGES
In the event of a change to the relevant legislation and/or regulations governing employment requiring an increase in the remuneration that we are legally required to pay to our staff to provide the Services (for example an increase in the National Minimum Wage) then we shall (subject to giving you 21 days’ prior written notice) be entitled to increase the Charges for the Services from the date that statutory or regulatory increase comes into effect for the remainder of the term of this Agreement.
In any other event we shall review the Charges annually on each anniversary of this Agreement and will give you 21 days’ prior notice of any proposed increase in the Charges.
In the event that you do not wish to accept the proposed increase in Charges you shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement upon giving us 21 days written notice of your intention to do so.
If you do not serve notice to terminate the Agreement on that basis within 21 days of your receipt of our written notice of increase in the Charges, then you shall be deemed to have accepted that increase in the Charges, which shall then apply from the expiry of our 21 days’ written notice of that increase.
REGULAR DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICES
1. Minimum of 3 hours per cleaning visit applies.
2. Fourresults Cleaning Services provides regular domestic cleaning at a rate of $……/hour for cleaning services organized on weekly or fortnightly basis. Regular commercial cleaning is charged $…../hour on weekly or fortnightly basis.
3. Fourresults Cleaning Services reserves the right to suspend cleaning services if monthly payments are missing.
4. Client agrees to provide a list of tasks and all cleaning materials and equipment needed for the required work, unless other arrangements have been made with Fourresults Cleaning Services. If the Client does not have cleaning materials and asks Fourresults Cleaning Services to purchase requested items on their behalf, she/he understands that an applicable charge will be assessed.
5. All cleaning equipment should be safe and in full working order.
6. Client understands that the price he/she has been quoted does not include anything apart from cleaning and ironing labour.
7. If a Fourresults Cleaning Services operative needs to collect keys from a third party’s address outside the postal code of the premises where work is to be carried out then a $…. charge will apply.
8. Fourresults Cleaning Services will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems. Customer should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems.
9. Fourresults Cleaning Service reserves the right not to continue with the job if on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. Fourresults Cleaning Service also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the work from the Client or any other person.
We provide our professional house cleaners with all necessary tools, equipment and cleaning supplies necessary for a thorough job.
• Use of homeowner’s Products: If you prefer to supply your own cleaning products, we must have ample time to thoroughly research the product to make sure it meets our stringent standard of environmental responsibility and safety of our cleaners. If the product does not meet OUR standards of Earth/Human/Pet Friendly, we absolutely will not use the product. If the product you provide does meet our green standards and we use that product at your request, we will not be responsible for any damage associated with that product or solvent and the Satisfaction Guarantee will not apply.
• Use of Homeowner’s Vacuum: If you request our professional house cleaners to use your vacuum, we will not assume or accept any liability for damage to the unit and the Satisfaction Guarantee will not apply. Since we are not responsible for maintenance or training with the unit, we will not be responsible for any repairs to it. Additional time will be required for a team of 2-3 cleaners to use only the home owner’s vacuum (which usually doesn’t have the ease and accessibility of our vacuum attachments), resulting in an additional cost to clean your home.
• Vinegar: We are happy to use vinegar on hardwood floors when we know about it in advance and when the customer provides the vinegar.
WARNING: If we are asked to use vinegar on floors and anything caustic has touched them (i.e.: toilet bowl cleaner, tile & grout cleaner, etc.), it can create a violent reaction that may “burn” surfaces. Since we don’t use anything toxic, we will not be held responsible for any damage occurring from the mixture of vinegar & any caustic products you may have.
Our professional house cleaners take pride in cleaning your home. Since we wet-dust everything, our tools and techniques allow us to remove most of your home’s dust in a reasonable amount of time and effort.
• Settling Dust: During the dusting process, some dust becomes airborne and will not settle until we have left. Especially in the warmer months, when windows are open and fans are blowing, dust accumulates much faster. It may take several visits before settling dust becomes minimized.
• Dusting Knick-Knacks, Collectables, and other small items: We clean small items based on the size and the number of items on a shelf or flat surface like a mantel. If there are 10 or fewer small items on a shelf we will clean them and the surface below them and return the item to the shelf. If there are more than 10 items per shelf we may need to clean only the surfaces around those items.
• Cleaning height limits: We are not able to clean items on shelves or hung on a wall that are higher than a professional house cleaner of average height can reach standing on a 2-step stool. We do use extension poles to high dust rooms but we will not high dust items that may tip over or hung on the wall because we are not able to hold it with one hand in order to secure it while we clean.
• Showers and Tubs: Showers and Tubs can accumulate lime, calcium and soap scum. Our cleaning products work very well on cutting through these deposits, however sometimes it may take a few visits before showers and tubs become free of these deposits.
DAMAGE OR BREAKAGE
Our professional house cleaners exercise the most reasonable care when cleaning your home. We do carry insurance for damage caused by our cleaners. We are not liable for damage that is caused by “normal wear and tear,” improper installation of an item in your home, or artwork, collectibles or family heirlooms valued over $100 that were not disclosed during the setup process. These items include but are not limited to the following examples:
• Carpet & Rug Snags: Carpet snags are the result of “exposed loops” caused by normal wear and tear, moving furniture, etc. which are snagged by a vacuum’s roller-brush. We take the most care possible to prevent rug snags while vacuuming, but are not able to individually vacuum each piece of fringe at the end of a rug and will not be responsible for damage caused.
• Broken Blinds: Customers should be aware that there are some inherent risks each time your blinds are cleaned. Blinds will become brittle from daily exposure to the sun, and strings/chords will weaken over time resulting in breaks. For this reason, our professional house cleaners will only clean shutter-style blinds.
• Improperly hung pictures/decorations/mirrors/clocks/fixtures: If these items are securely/properly attached to the wall, they should not fall when the item is cleaned.
• Artwork, Collectibles, Family Heirlooms and valuables over $100: These items are expensive or impossible to replace; we will not take the risk of cleaning such items. When scheduling your initial cleaning, please let us know about any of these items so we can avoid cleaning them unless the customer wants to sign a waiver of liability.
We’re happy to do any of the below with advance notice and with the understanding that they were not included in the estimate and therefore will require additional time:
• Refrigerator cleaning (interior, if empty)
• Counter top microwave cleaning, interior (built-in microwaves are always cleaned)
• Window cleaning (interior) & window tracks (newer windows only)
• Wall washing
• Cabinet cleaning (interior)
• Light fixture cleaning (where accessible)
• Clean ceiling fans
• Clean shutter style blinds
• Changing bed linens (with the understanding that this is not our forte since we are house cleaners and not a housekeepers)
• Monitors and TV screens (we will clean these by request only and with the understanding that we will not accept responsibility for potential damage)
• Carpet shampooing and Upholstery cleaning.
SERVICES NOT OFFERED
• Interior oven cleaning (there are no truly green oven cleaners)
• Interior dishwasher cleaning (It is best to run an empty dishwasher with vinegar instead of soap. Although this is an easy task, it is time consuming; therefore it’s a service we don’t offer.)
• Exterior window cleaning (we leave that to window cleaning specialists)
• Inside of fireplaces (To avoid harming our HEPA filtered vacuum cleaners or carrying ash/soot between homes, and to avoid harming our employees.)
• Anything on the exterior of the home.
• We do not move large appliances to clean underneath them.
• Disposal or hauling of construction debris.
• Post-construction cleaning of items that contractors should clean (removing paint/plaster/grout splatter, removing tape residue from windows, etc.).
• Removal of black mold (This is for the safety of our cleaners. We recommend seeking a mold remediation specialist).
• Handling or disposing of needles (or anything belonging in a Sharps/biohazard container)
• Litter Boxes
• Animal excrement
• Diaper pails
Cleaning materials are provided by the Company. If you require us to use your solutions or equipment, they must be safe to use/operate, in full working order and must not require any special skills to be used for the purpose of cleaning.
If the Client has equipment that is complicated to operate, the Client must provide clear and detailed instructions to the Cleaner.
If the Client requires the Cleaner to use their own materials and equipment including vacuum cleaner, iron, washing machine and tumble dryer, the Company cannot accept any liability should anything go wrong with either the equipment or the outcome of using it.
• We ask all clients to leave a list of priorities for the cleaner. This means that the cleaner can tick off top to bottom what they are able to do within the allotted time. This means that your most important tasks are done first and foremost.
•Please reassess your cleaning time and frequency regularly to ensure your cleaner has enough time to complete all cleaning tasks you require. If there are any additional tasks you would like done please contact the office to discuss. You may decide more time is required for occasional cleaning tasks.
• No refund claims will be given once the cleaning service has been carried out. If for any reason the Client is dissatisfied with any aspect they must notify the Company within 24 hours and this will be rectified.
• Refund will be issued only if the Client has cancelled a cleaning visit within the allowed time (24 hours) prior to the start of the cleaning session and a payment has been already received by the Company.
• Refund will be issued if a Cleaner does not attend a cleaning visit, payment for which has been already received by the Company.
• The Client agrees to pay the full price of the cleaning visit, if:
a) The Client cancels or changes the date/time less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment;
b) The Client fails to provide access to the service premises thus preventing the Company to carry out the booked work;
c) There is a problem with the Client’s keys and the Cleaner cannot let themselves in. If keys are provided, they must open all locks without any special efforts or skills.
• If the Client needs to change a cleaning day or time, the Company will do its best to accommodate them. A minimum of 24-hours’ notice is required. Please note that the Company cannot guarantee that the same operative will be available on the new day and at the time the Client requires. Any changes in the cleaning schedule are subject to availability.
• The Company’s cleaning operatives work on any day of the week including Bank Holidays. If the Client’s cleaning visit is due on a Bank Holiday and he hasn’t called or e-mailed the Company to cancel the visit 24 hours prior to the start of the cleaning session, the Client agrees to and understands that the regular amount due for that cleaning visit will be charged regardless of whether the cleaning operative has cleaned the Client’s property or not.
Without limiting its other rights or remedies, once the initial term of this Agreement has expired either party may terminate this Agreement by giving the other party 4 weeks written notice.
Without limiting its other rights or remedies, either party may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice to the other party if:
• the other party commits a material breach of any term of this Agreement and (if such a breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within 28 days of that party being notified in writing to do so;
• the other party suspends, or threatens to suspend, payment of its debts or is unable to pay its debts as they fall due or admits inability to pay its debts or (being a company or limited liability partnership) is deemed unable to pay its debts.
• the other party commences negotiations with all or any class of its creditors with a view to rescheduling any of its debts, or makes a proposal for or enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors;
• a petition is filed, a notice is given, a resolution is passed, or an order is made, for or in connection with the winding up of that other party (being a company) other than for the sole purpose of a scheme for a solvent amalgamation of that other party with one or more other companies or the solvent reconstruction of that other party;
• the other party (being an individual) is the subject of a bankruptcy petition or order;
• a creditor or encumbrancer of the other party attaches or takes possession of, or a distress, execution, sequestration or other such process is levied or enforced on or sued against, the whole or any part of its assets and such attachment or process is not discharged within 14 days;
• an application is made to court, or an order is made, for the appointment of an administrator or if a notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given or if an administrator is appointed over the other party (being a company);
• the holder of a qualifying floating charge over the assets of that other party (being a company) has become entitled to appoint or has appointed an administrative receiver;
• a person becomes entitled to appoint a receiver over the assets of the other party or a receiver is appointed over the assets of the other party;
• any event occurs or proceeding is taken with respect to the other party in any jurisdiction to which it is subject that has an effect equivalent or similar to any of the events mentioned in the above bullet points;
• the other party suspends or ceases, or threatens to suspend or cease, to carry on all or a substantial part of its business;
• your financial position deteriorates to such an extent that in our opinion your capability to adequately fulfill your obligations under this Agreement have been placed in jeopardy; or
• the other party (being an individual) dies or, by reason of illness or incapacity (whether mental or physical), is incapable of managing his own affairs or becomes a patient under any mental health legislation.
CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION
On termination of this Agreement for any reason:
• you shall immediately pay to us all of our outstanding unpaid invoices and interest and, in respect of Services supplied but for which no invoice has been submitted, we shall submit an invoice, which shall be payable by you immediately on receipt;
• you shall return all of our equipment and materials at your premises. If you fail to do so, then we may enter your premises and take possession of them. Until they have been returned, you shall be solely responsible for their safe keeping and will not use them for any purpose not connected with this Agreement;
• the accrued rights, remedies, obligations and liabilities of the parties as at expiry or termination shall be unaffected, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of this Agreement which existed at or before the date of termination or expiry;
• clauses which expressly or by implication survive termination shall continue in full force and effect; and
• you shall not for a period of 6 months from the date of termination (except with our prior written consent) directly or indirectly solicit or entice away (or attempt to solicit or entice away) from our employment any of our employees engaged in the provision of the Services. If you breach this obligation you shall (without prejudice to any other rights and remedies that we may have) on demand pay to us a sum equivalent to six month’s basic salary for each employee plus the recruitment costs incurred by us in replacing that employee.
If any dispute arises in connection with this Agreement, we will attempt to settle it by negotiation with you, but if that is not possible we will attempt to settle it by mediation in accordance with the appropriate law and regulatory body.
Except as set out in these Terms, no variations of this Agreement, including the introduction of any additional terms and conditions, shall be effective, unless it is agreed in writing and has been signed by us.
A waiver of any right under this Agreement or law is only effective if it is in writing and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. No failure or delay by either of us in exercising any right or remedy provided under this Agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict its further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall not have any rights to enforce its terms.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
1. Client accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle customer to no refunds or recovery cleanings.
2. Fourresults Cleaning Services requires the presence of the Client or his/her representative in the beginning and at the end of the cleaning session so an inspection can be carried out and if any corrections are needed, should be made on the same day. If a Client is not completely satisfied with the cleaning services, Fourresults Cleaning Services will re-clean any areas and item/s before the completion of the service on the same day
3. If the Client has scheduled an inventory check then it must be scheduled to commence no later than 24 hours after the cleaning job has been done.
4. Fourresults Cleaning Services may take up to 5 working days to respond to a complaint.
5. Fourresults Cleaning Services will not accept a complaint based on an Inventory check report, filed more than 24-hour after the cleaning session.
6. Complaints are accepted in writing (letter, e-mail or Fax). Complaints must be reported on completion or in the following 24-hour.
7. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewelry, items of sentimental value, art and antiques.
8. Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost by our operatives.
9. Client should appreciate that carpets often will not have a consistent appearance after cleaning by reason of differences in wear and tear. Sunlight will sometimes cause fading in areas of the carpet and cleaning cannot rectify this. Stains are not always visible before dirt is removed and it may not be possible to remove those stains completely. Fourresults Cleaning Services will use its best efforts provide a good result but Clients are asked to be aware of these limitations which are common to all cleaning operations.
10. In case of damage, Fourresults Cleaning Services will try to repair the item/s if it agrees that it caused the damage. If the item/s cannot be repaired, Fourresults Cleaning Services will rectify the problem through its insurance company by crediting the Client with the item/s if it is proven to be by our personnel.
11. Fourresults Cleaning Services reserves the right not to be responsible for: delay for a cleaning visit due to a traffic congestion, postponed service due to broken equipment, job not complete due to lack of hot water or power and suitable cleaning materials and/or equipment in full working order provided by the Client, third party entering or present at Client’s premises obstructing the cleaning process.
• The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with a late arrival of Company operatives at the service address. The Company endeavours to be right on time on any visit but sometimes due to transport related and other problems which are beyond the Company’s control, the Company operative’s may arrive with a delay or the cleaning visit may be re-scheduled.
• The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with –
1. A cleaning job not complete due to the lack of hot water or electricity
2. Third party entering or present at the Client’s premises during the cleaning process;
3. Any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative.
1. Fourresults Cleaning Services has a Public and Employer’s liability insurance. The policy will cover any accidental damage caused by an operator working on behalf of Fourresults Cleaning Services, reported within 24 hours of service date.
2. Insurance cover does not include anything that may break down or stop working at any time such as: dishwasher, washing machine, oven, cookers, extractor fans, fridge, freezer, etc., any other items, instability of which the Client is already aware of such as bathroom appliances or any fixtures. The Client is obliged to warn the Company or the cleaner about appliances that are poorly fixed or not in full working order.
3. Fourresults Cleaning Services reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company’s documents.
1. Client understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
2. If the Client is not satisfied with the cleaning service provided and a complaint has been placed in the stated 24 hours after the job has been completed, Fourresults Cleaning Services reserves the right to return a cleaner and re-clean any areas and items to Client’s satisfaction. Therefore the Client must allow the cleaner to be returned and he/she should be at present at all times during the re-clean visit.
3. Fourresults Cleaning Services reserves the right to return a cleaner not more than once.
• If the Client requests keys to be collected by the Company’s operatives from a third party’s address then a $……00 charge will apply. The charge will cover only the pick up of keys. If said keys need to be returned back to the third party’s address or any other address additional charge of $…..00 will apply.
• The Company, reserves the right to re-evaluate rates at any time should the Client’s initial list of tasks changes.
• The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client’s original requirements change.
• The Company shall endeavour to arrange a replacement cleaner if your regular cleaner cannot attend a scheduled visit, and will inform the Client prior to the visit.
• Post Construction Cleaning (Builders Cleaning), Event Cleaning or badly neglected homes may take up to three times longer than a well maintained home requiring general cleaning.
• The cleaning operatives are not allowed to hand wash any items of clothing belonging to the Client. The Company advises that our operatives can only use a washing machine for such tasks.
• All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed.
• The Company reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions without giving any prior notice. The Company may add to or alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any alterations or additions will apply to new business but not to existing contracts. Please refer to your copy of these Terms and Conditions.
• The Company has built its business and reputation by providing its clients with the best possible cleaning service available. Still, the Company realizes, that because its operatives are human beings, they sometimes make mistakes. For this reason, the Company offers a unique 3 Point Guarantee. If the Client is not satisfied with any areas that have been cleaned, the Company’s operative will come back to the Client’s home and re-clean those areas free of charge. They will also do 2 hours of free cleaning next time and will call you again to ensure everything has been done to your satisfaction. Please note that this guarantee will not apply if the condition of the property prior to cleaning was not as described.